Basic Leadership training
The Basic Leadership training is split up in four sessions, with a focus on the theory of good leadership, but with the primary goal to improve leadership.Interesting examples of the participants and the trainers provide a fun, interactive learning environment. As a member you will get full access to all functionalities of the LiDRS model, a copy of the book “Leading up down and across!” And you will receive a certificate of participation.
After the Basic Leadership training you will understand through training and experience why someone is accepted as a leader and will provide you with tools to be an effective leader.
The objectives of the BLT are:
- Understanding the theory and practice of the LiDRS model
- Gaining skills in the use of coaching tools as a leader
- Understanding your own qualities as a leader
- Management opportunities to inspire, motivate and persuade
- A network of experienced leaders and trainers
- A big step up in your development as a leadership trainer.
The Basic Leadership Training consists of two entirely catered days, including extensive lunch and drinks. Each day runs from 9 am to 5:30 pm. For more information please contact email@example.com.